Developing your Information Technology Strategy with Doherty
For over 35 years, Doherty Career Solutions has successfully matched businesses with employees across the Midwest. We are widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting firm. In fact, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and a proud recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
By partnering with Doherty, our clients are able to focus on core competencies instead of diverting valuable time and resources into attracting and hiring qualified IT/IS candidates. Allow us to use our extensive recruiting and placement experience to find the people you need to build strong systems, networks, websites, and other technology.
Successful Placements That Last
Using advanced technological tools and a custom-designed database, our experts strategically source qualified active and passive job candidates. We use proprietary assessment tools and client-specific screening, enabling us to present highly-compatible candidates to our clients and facilitate successful placements with high retention rates. We build long-term relationships with clients and job seekers; the better we know you, the greater focus we can bring to your search.
Technical positions can range from entry-level to manager, director, and VP level. From help desk associates to network architects to project managers, we can connect you with the most talented, well-trained Information Technology and Information Systems professionals in the market, whether they’re actively or passively seeking new career opportunities.
- Information Technology | Technical Capabilities
- Application Development – Java, J2EE, .NET, Open Source
- Web/Mobile Development – iOS, Android, Windows, PHP-MySQL, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, UI/UX, Drupal, Adobe, Phone Gap, Xamarin
- SQA Testing – Manual, Automated, Mobile, System
- ERP – SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics
- EMR – Epic, Cerner, McKesson
- BI/Data Management – Bus Objects, Hyperion, SSIS/SSRS, Cognos, SQL, Oracle, DB2, Informatica, Data Stage
- Network Engineering – Unix, Linux, Windows, Technical Support, Remedy, ServiceNow
- Business Analysis – Development, Implementation, UI/UX, Use/Test Cases
- Program/Project Management – Industry/Application Experience
With more than 35 years of direct placement experience, let Doherty find the right people for your information technology teams and projects.
Doherty is proud to be a member of TechServe Alliance. TechServe Alliance is the premier IT & engineering staffing association, dedicated to advancing excellence and ethics within the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry. Learn more.